We have until September 10, 2011 to be ready to "slip" into our bridesmaid dresses. This is a food diary and progress journal so that you can help, comment, and be along for the journey.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday

Tuesday.  I woke up this morning with a running dialogue of blog in my mind.  Things I wanted to share.  Unfortunately I didn't have the time today to sit down and actually write out all the things I was thinking until now....nearly 8pm.  I'm pretty tired but I'll do my best. 
I didn't have time to actually go for a planned workout today, but I was very active.  So, even though this doesn't count as an actual workout, it'll have to work for today.  I cleaned, and cleaned, and cleaned.  My room, my bathroom, and a few other places in the house.  I measured my windows and worked some more on my room decorations.  (I'm still very annoyed with my white walls).  I played soccer with Gigi for an hour which was both humiliating and hard.  I was sweating hard, and we ran a lot but I'm miserably bad at soccer.  She really enjoyed it though, and we had a good time.  While she was at her actual practice I went for a walk, and stretched my legs a bit since they're still sore. 

As far as food, I had a great day.  I did(sadly) cheat a little, but I don't feel to bad. 
For breakfast I had muesli with fruit.  Super healthy and delicious. 
For lunch I had a beautiful salad with a very small amount of raspberry dressing. 
Snack(where I cheated) I had a few of the girls yogurt stars, which sound healthy but are mostly sugar.  They're basically yogurt pretzels in a star shape.  Delicious until I read the nutrition facts.  Way to much sugar. 
For dinner we just ate a delicious fair of edamame, hummus with a bit of flat bread, homemade foccacia, tofu, and a mushroom turnover.  I think I got my protein in for the day.  :)


(This salad looks bigger in the picture then it actually was)
It is challenging getting protein when you can't eat any meat, but they're very good about eating high protein food.  Henry cooks everything so I don't have to...which I love.  It's nice coming home from after school activities with dinner on the table. 

I'm going to go do a core workout and go to sleep. 

Playlist:
Mostly Christian: I love the song, "At the Cross" by Hillsong. 
We listened to the Beyonce Pandora station when the girls were getting ready this morning.  That makes you want to get up and get moving for sure.   

No comments:

Post a Comment