We have until September 10, 2011 to be ready to "slip" into our bridesmaid dresses. This is a food diary and progress journal so that you can help, comment, and be along for the journey.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Basketball!


Yes! Amanda's wedding is over and done with and now I can really get serious about losing some weight. I had an amazing time at the wedding, but I looking forward to feeling better about myself.
Here's a picture of the bouquet I caught... So that means I have to get into shape so I can meet the man I am supposed to marry! haha
Tomorrow open gym starts. And I am looking forward to it... I absolutely love basketball and getting back into it is going to be great. Getting up early is going to be the pits but atleast I will be getting some exercise. And I am almost sure this will just start my will to work out more. I am looking forward to getting back on the court. I haven't played basketball in such a long time but I am so excited to give it a go again... Basketball has always been a passion of mine.
Now to the whole eating better thing... I need to get on that... Its October... which means Halloween candy everywhere... not a good thing... I don't really have a sweet tooth... Its just easier to eat it when its sitting right there in your face... So here's to will power! God give me the strength to stay out of the candy bowl at work and at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment