We have until September 10, 2011 to be ready to "slip" into our bridesmaid dresses. This is a food diary and progress journal so that you can help, comment, and be along for the journey.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Getting on Track

Day 1 (or so to say)


When Carrie and I decided to do this I wasn't so sure. I have started and stop dieting so many times. I really got to thinking about it though... Why stay the way you are if your not happy? In the past year I have made a lot of changes on the inside... so why not start working on the outside? So here's to making the few changes I need to be the hottest bridesmaid Hermiston (where the wedding will be) has ever seen! Haha!


Its easy to make goals... the hard part is sticking to them.


Well I know that when Carrie comes to visit... We have to go dress shopping... Which means getting measured! We have until December to make some changes to our figures. Which means throughout all the holidays we have to stick to some type of structure. I can cut back on food (hopefully)... I just hate to exercise. Exercising is going to be the hard part for me. Maybe I'll start Taebo again... I always enjoyed Billy Blanks... Hitting the treadmill (boring)... I have got it... Zumba! I hear Zumba is a really good workout, and what could be better then dancing... If you at all know me I love to dance! I should not have a single excuse to why I can't exercise... I only work 4 hrs a day, and I will have more then enough time to hit the gym.


As for a food journal... now thats going to be something new for me. Actually keeping track of what I am eating, instead of just eating it and forgetting it... Now I am going to be eating and regretting... (well hopefully not to much regret) So far today I haven't ate anything... and its 10:00 am... I am the worst at eating breakfast, but that will have to change if I want to see any changes. And drinking more water... water... water... water... but I love juice!


I have enlisted some help from a friend... she was a former personal trainer! And I have asked for some advice. I look forward to hearing what she has to say... Hopefully she can help me come up with some realistic goals... Because as of right now I want to drop 50lbs, and that goal is definitely to high... Maybe for right now... I will set a small achieveable goal of 6 lbs by then of October... thats less then 2 lbs a week, definitley achieveable.



Well the journey has begun... And I am looking forward to seeing the progress Carrie and I make! Losing weight is alot easier when you have some support! Here goes nothing...

1 comment: