We have until September 10, 2011 to be ready to "slip" into our bridesmaid dresses. This is a food diary and progress journal so that you can help, comment, and be along for the journey.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Shameful!

So, sorry I haven't been typing this week like I should be.  No need to worry though, my lack of blogging is not a lack of work being done.  I've had a great week.  Lots of walking, lots of healthy food, a few mistakes, but for the most part it's been great fun.  I just haven't had any time to sit down and type.  For those of you that don't know already, I injured my foot.  It is an injury called Plantar Fasciitis.  I strained it walking in my flats, and other shoes that have no support.  Now I'm paying the price.  Every morning I stretch it out, in hopes that I'll be able to put pressure on my foot.  I've still been walking though, only now I am ditching my cute shoes for my very supportive shoes.  Shoe shopping is in my future.  I'll try to finish out this weekend with more updates. 
A few things I did this week:
Walked atleast 3 miles every day. 
Played a pick-up game of basketball in a park.  So fun.
Walked around downtown with Alicia. 
Walked through the National Museum of Natural History.

Playlist:
Mat Kearney
Brooke Fraser(her new album rocks)
Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment