We have until September 10, 2011 to be ready to "slip" into our bridesmaid dresses. This is a food diary and progress journal so that you can help, comment, and be along for the journey.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bored

Its a great day so far... I woke up and got my behind right out of bed... I have a wedding this weekend... and I am beginning to wish that I had taken my weight loss a little more serious for this wedding, but hey I still will be a smoking hot Bridesmaid! Its in my blood what can I say...





Yesterday happened to be one of the longest boring days... I was home alone... no bueno... being lazy is going to be my downfall in this transformation... I sat around most of the day, but one thing that I can say is that I didn't eat nearly as much as I would have normally when bored... I just eat my normal lunch of a turkey and cracked wheat sandwhich... not sure if thats way bad for me or not... but I love them! And I drank water... and more water... I actually didn't have a single drop of juice yesterday which is a great accomplishment.





I am worried about this weekend... Eating and drinking... and eating and drinking... hopefully I can do it in moderation...

No comments:

Post a Comment