We have until September 10, 2011 to be ready to "slip" into our bridesmaid dresses. This is a food diary and progress journal so that you can help, comment, and be along for the journey.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday

It was an incredibly beautiful day here today, but I was flat out lazy today.  I walked for just a short time.  I lacked the motivation to actually do something on my day off.  I didn't eat very much, but I look back on the day reflecting on how I could've been more productive.  This is the problem with really caring about how much energy you're expending, all of  a sudden I see my relaxing days as a curse.  I went shopping with "my family" today, which was a fun.  The girls needed a few new school clothes.  We went to dinner, and I think I did pretty good.  I ate a small mexican salad.  No dressing, sour cream, or much else.  It did have refried beans, but o well.  It was delicious. 
I did buy my very, very cheap plane ticket to Florida today.  Which means that I'll be walking a half-marathon in just two short months.  Now I have a real need to train.  As of yesterday I'm pretty sure I would have a tough time finishing 13.1 miles.  Walking is one of those things that you sort of get in a grove and cruise but I'm not sure I could go 13 miles.  I'm hoping that this training will be motivating enought to help me stay on track. 

Playlist:
Today was a Mat Kearney pandora day.  All day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment