We have until September 10, 2011 to be ready to "slip" into our bridesmaid dresses. This is a food diary and progress journal so that you can help, comment, and be along for the journey.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Run, Carrie, Run

So, I like to go running a lot.  I'm not sure I actually like it yet, but I go.  It's often time hard on me...but I go.  Today I ran nearly 6 miles and walked another 2 giving me an 8 mile total.  6 MILES!  That is farther than I ever thought I would ever run.  Ever.  I just had the drive to push my body today...and I did.  I got home and I have two enormous blisters on my arches.  I don't think I'll be running that far again for a while.  I'll continue to stick to my two mile daily run and 4 mile walk.  I've been walking a 6 mile loop for some time now. 
So, I just wanted to let you all know that even though it's been challenging finding time writing on this blog, I'm still working really hard, and am starting to see and feel the changes in my body.  :)

1 comment:

  1. So cool! Now, go buy new shoes...please.

    Love,

    Hilary

    P.S. Running is great...very invigorating, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete